Kuzzle is a French Tech startup specialized in digital innovation, created in 2015 as a Kaliop’s group spin-off.
Kuzzle is also the name of its open backend platform designed to power and unify innovative apps for web, mobile & IoT.
It enables applications developers to focus on the front end as their core business. Kuzzle provides data driven out of the box features like real time processing and notification, storage, search, geolocation, geofencing and more.
Kuzzle is available as an open-source and Enterprise licensed product, built in full agile mode by a self-organized team.
Kuzzle accelerates its worldwide development strategy with the opening of its US office based in New York city which will serve US and Canadian customers.
We are looking for a talented sales executive to help us build a strong Leads and Sales pipeline and win major customer and deal references within Banking, Media Publishing and Healthcare industries.
It is a strong opportunity for someone ready to take on sales challenges within digital technology environment and looking for rapid career evolution towards sales leadership and management role.
- Build up the sales pipeline on Market and Business Vertical targets
- Conduct sales relationships from initial sales presentation to deal closing
- Actively seek out new leads and sales opportunities through direct telephone/emailing campaigns, online/digital channels communication, business/professional networking, business events and tradeshows
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Follow up the sales pipeline and report sales activities progress
- Collaborate with other teams (Marketing, Product Development etc.) to achieve sales results
- Prepare and develop customized sales materials and presentations
- Prepare sales quotation and respond to RFPs
- Achieve sales targets and objectives
- Contribute to improve and refine the client acquisition process
- BS/MS degree in sales, business administration or a related field
- Demonstrated successful experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales representative (1-3 years)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience to sell digital technology products and services to high profile decision makers
- Demonstrated experience to drive complex sales process from initial sales presentation to deal closing
- Demonstrated ability to perform direct telephone/emailing campaigns, online/digital channels communication, business events and tradeshows presentations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and present product offer and value proposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influence management capabilities with high profile decision makers
- Strong business acumen
- Results driven
- Sales experience in Banking, Healthcare, Media Publishing or entertainment is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Contract : Full-time
Location : New York city, NY USA